Saturday, April 28, 2012

Just noticed that is has been over a year since I last posted on this blog. Well not counting the earlier post from this morning. I still look at the thing, once in a while, when I need some info on a tool. Or to make sure it didn't get swallowed by the internet monsters. Not to mention I do have many posts that are set to draft that contain links to useful information or resources for me. Perhaps I need to start adding more info on either this one, or my blog at http://archangelamael.shell.tor.hu/ I know there is at least one other person in the world who looks at this thing, besides me. Suggestions?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why not slowly import this to the other one?

Unknown said...

There are probably 3 good reasons, one the tutorials here were based on BT3 and 4. So in a way they are old. That doesn't mean the material is outdated though. As such I would kind of like to have a "new blog" with "new material" which brings me to the 3rd excuse, the lack of time to do all of this. :)

Anonymous said...

This is certainly in my bookmarks and I use it for reference, so mark another one for still use it list.

Anonymous said...

I guess that's fair! I do use this for reference as well, I didn't know about your other one but will be checking it out soon! Thank you for the hard work though! It's helped me out a lot.